“I’m a writer” I whisper as I look up war statistics
“I’m a writer” I whisper as I look up when the blender was invented
“I’m a writer” I whisper as I figure out how many times you can get shot without dying
“I’M A WRITER” I shout when someone uses my laptop and I left the page open to stab-wound references.
“I’M A WRITER” I scream as I decipher how to create the ultimate mankind-destroying virus
It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard but still pour water down my shirt ‘cause I missed my mouth in general.
i just typed “the perks of being a waffle” instead of wallflower
how to enter a relationship with chris pine
- say “hello chris pine”
- then ask him to dinner by saying “would you like to chris dine”
- when you meet up for dinner tell him he is looking “chris fine”
- once dinner is over head back to his place for some “chris wine”
- after you have done all of the above, look deep into his eyes and say: “will you be chris mine?”
- I think a pocket size Chekov is necessary.
- You could take him out at school
- And he would just say really cute encouarging things
- Or you could get him to do stuff
- And he would be all like “I can do zat!”
- Pocket size Chekov.
- I need it
“Blood is thicker than water”, when used in the context of family over friends, is in fact a wildly incorrect bastardisation.
The true, full quote is “The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb,” and refers to relationships forged by choice holding deeper meaning than those of mere biology.